Free Danish Lessons for Students at SCIENCE
Danish Lessons at campus or online from week 39 (September)
Level: beginner & continuers
The Danish Language Education programme is the official way to learning Danish. The programme gives you the qualifications you need for your job and study programme and to get by in general as a citizen in Denmark.
We also help you get started using public digital platforms and provide you with useful knowledge of Danish culture, history and labour market. You will get a unique opportunity to meet other international students in Denmark and you can start building a network.
- Make the most of your time in Denmark by learning the Danish you need at your school, job and among your friends.
- Become a part of a vibrant community with other international students.
- Our teachers are experienced in teaching Danish to international students – and we love to help you get going in Denmark.
- We make sure you are in a class with students at the same level – that way you progress faster.
- You get a free mobile subscription with 15 GB data and unlimited talk while studying with us.
From September 2022, week 39.
Beginners: once or twice a week at SCIENCE campus or online (Zoom)
Continuers: once or twice a week at UCplus City Center or online (Zoom)
Intensive course for beginners* (14th of November – week 46): Continues as a regular evening class after the first week.
*Intensive course Monday – Thursday from 9-12 AM – only first week.
The Official Danish Language Education programme is free of charge from July 1st 2020. There is a deposit of DKK 2,000 that you need to pay after signing up. Your deposit is refunded once you finish your module. See more about rules and deposit here.
Do you have questions?
Call us at 44 87 01 66 or visit UCplus in Nørregade 27, København K (close to Nørreport station).
Sign up for Free Danish Lessons for international students at SCIENCE here and we will contact you within 2-5 business days.
You can also sign up by telephone on: 44 87 01 66