UCplus is an authorised provider of preparatory education for adults (FVU) at its language centres in Skovlunde, Farsø and Greve plus directly at workplaces and in educational institutions all over the country. FVU covers classes in both Danish and mathematics. Currently, FVU in Skovlunde is provided only to bus drivers. At UCplus, you are given an aptitude test prior to commencing your training. The aptitude test assesses your reading comprehension and maths levels. This gives us a good understanding of where improvements need to be made and how best to structure your training.
FVU at UCplus is for people who
- want to improve their Danish language or maths skills
- want to be able to apply for Danish citizenship
- are already attending language classes and want further education
- want to be able to help their children with homework
- need a specific level of maths skills to gain access to education
- have been living in Denmark for several years and want to improve their reading and spelling skills in Danish.
Do you want to be an FVU student?
UCplus offers FVU lessons once or twice a week on a schedule that suits your daily life.
If you have questions or want to hear more, feel free to contact us anytime.
Are you an employer?
We tailor-make courses so that the lessons suit your area of business and support the language that is needed at your workplace. It is free to send your employees on an FVU course. If the course takes place during work hours, it is possible to apply for SVU (State Educational Support for Adults). We are happy to help with the applications.
Further information about FVU courses can be found on the website of the Ministry for Gender, Education and Gender Equality here.