The official ministerial Danish language training programmes 1, 2 and 3
New residents in Denmark are entitled to Danish lessons for up to three and a half years. The Danish language training programme have tree different levels and each is divided into six parts, each of which concludes with an official examination.
On 1. July 2018 a user fee of DKK 2000 per module was implemented. In addition to user payment, deposit is also required is you have started your Danish education after July 2017. The deposit is DKK 1250 and is fully refundable.
UCplus offers daytime, evening and Saturday classes. At UCplus, we focus on teaching you Danish that is relevant to your everyday and working life.
As a student in one of our courses, we also ensure that you learn how to access public and municipal self-service portals online and use the NemID system.
Additionally, UCplus students receive a free tablet which allows them to study anywhere, anytime via our online learning portal www.flexidansk.dk.
UCplus Danish courses offer the following:
- Danish lessons for up to three and a half years
- We hold the official Danish language examinations for free.
- We teach you to use NemID and public self-service websites.
- We teach you labour market-oriented Danish.
- We teach you how to apply for jobs via the public job portals.
- You receive free acces to our online site www.flexidansk.dk
- We offer daytime and evening lessons from Monday-Friday as well as Saturday lessons.