Coronavirus in Denmark
UCplus is suspending in-person classes at all UCplus Language Centres from March 16th to March 27th, following government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Instead, we are transitioning to online platforms and all students will get further information about these from their teachers.
Feel free to contact us at 44870166 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to sign up or if you have questions regarding your classes. We are ready to help you.
We are closed for all in-person contact throughout the period.
Protect yourself and others
The novel coronavirus typically spreads from one person to another in places with many people present via direct physical contact (shaking hands, hugging, kissing, etc.) and via droplets when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
- Wash your hands frequently or sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve, not your hands
- Limit physical contact – avoid handshakes, refuse kisses on the cheek and avoid hugging
- Be diligent with cleaning – both at home and in your workplace
- If you are older or have a chronic illness, avoid crowds of people and advise others to be aware of your condition