FVU – preparatory education for adultsFVU – preparatory education for adultsUCplus are an authorized provider of preparatory education for adults (FVU) at our language centers in Skovlunde, Farsø and Greve plus directly at workplaces and educational institutions all over the country. FVU education is both Danish and mathematics classes. Currently the FVU education in Skovlunde is only provided to bus drivers. At UCplus, you are given an aptitude test prior to the commencement of your training. The aptitude test assesses your reading comprehension and math level. This gives us a good understanding of where improvements need to be made and how best to structure your training.
FVU at UCplus is for people who:
- Want to improve their Danish language or math skills
- Want to be able to apply for Danish citizenship
- Are already attending language classes and want further education
- Want to be able to help their children with homework
- Need a specific level of math skills to gain access to an education
- Have been living in Denmark for several years and want to improve their reading and spelling skills in Danish.
Do you want to be a FVU-student?
UCplus offers FVU lessons once or twice a week on a scheduale that suits your daily life.
If you have questions or want to hear more feel free to contact us anytime.
Are you an employer?
We tailor make courses so that the lessons suit your area of business and support the language that is need at the workplace. It is free of charge to send you employees on a FVU course. If the course take place during workhours it is possible to apply for SVU (State Educational Support for Adults). We are happy to help with the applications.
Further information about the FVU-Danish course can be found on the website of the Ministry for Gender, Education and Gender Equality here.