The official ministerial Danish language training programmes 1, 2 and 3
New residents in Denmark are entitled to free Danish lessons for up to three years. These Danish lessons are divided into three parts, each of which concludes with an official examination.
UCplus offers daytime, evening and Saturday classes. At UCplus, we focus on teaching you Danish that is relevant to your everyday and working life.
As a student in one of our courses, we also ensure that you learn how to access public and municipal self-service portals online and use the NemID system.
Additionally, UCplus students receive a free tablet which allows them to study anywhere, anytime via our online learning portal www.flexidansk.dk.
UCplus Danish courses offer the following:
- Free Danish lessons for up to three years
- We hold the official Danish language examinations for free.
- We teach you to use NemID and public self-service websites.
- We teach you labour market-oriented Danish.
- We teach you how to apply for jobs via the public job portals.
- You receive a free tablet.
- We offer daytime and evening lessons from Monday-Friday as well as Saturday lessons.